PDF Creator | PDF Converter | PDF Software | Create PDF Send posts as PDF to

Share/Bookmark

You Receive a VBscript Error While Connecting to the Client/Server Computer Using RWW in SBS 2008

You Receive a VBscript Error While Connecting to the Client/Server Computer Using RWW in SBS 2008

Postby Ernie » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:10 pm

You may get the following error while connecting to the client or server computer, which is inside SBS 2008 network, using Remote Web Workplace:
    ---------------------------
    VBScript: Remote Desktop Disconnected
    An internal error has occurred (error 50331688). For more information, please contact your network administrator or Microsoft Product Support.
    OK
This issue occurs if you do not have the certificate installed on the TS Gateway. To resolve this issue you must add the certificate on TS gateway. To do this, follow the steps given below:

• Open TS gateway manager. (Start-Administrative Tools-Terminal Services-TS gateway manager).
    • Click on Server name.
    • Click on Properties on the right most pane.
    • Click on SSL certificate Tab
    • Generate 1 if needed or select an existing one

Thank You to http://www.edunnewijk.nl/fatshark/index.php?/categories/2-Work
Ernie
Site Administrator
Ernie

i'm still here

Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 20
WordPress Blog: Visit User's Blog

Share/Bookmark

Re: You Receive a VBscript Error While Connecting to the Client/Server Computer Using RWW in SBS 2008

Postby JTAATS » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:28 pm

Excellent advice!! I recently updated our SSL Cert and completely overlooked importing it into the TS Gateway Admin on our Server. Many thanks as this has been a thorn (at my own infliction) in my side now removed. What a relief!
JTAATS

Share/Bookmark

Re: You Receive a VBscript Error While Connecting to the Client/Server Computer Using RWW in SBS 2008

Postby Ernie » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:31 am

I'm glad it worked out!
Ernie

i'm still here

Site Admin
Site Admin

Highscores: 20
WordPress Blog: Visit User's Blog

Share/Bookmark

Postby Selig » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 am

Hi Ernie, I can't get mine to work. I think I'm improperly trying to install the TS Gateway. Is there a picture or video guide somewhere?
Selig

Share/Bookmark