It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:24 am

News News of Windows Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2

Site map of Windows Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2 » Forum : Windows Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2

How to connect to external website?

Hii..

I have created a local domain on windows server 2012 r2, My online website is also example.com hosted on crazy domains. Now when I am trying to access example.com from a client within the network it is not loading the external online website instead it is navigating me towards IIS7. How to bypass that and connect to external web hosting site?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
Read more : How to connect to external website? | Views : 117 | Replies : 0

Hyper-V Encountered an Error During the Import Operation - Windows Server 2008 VM to Hyper-V 2012 R2

I was able to import a Windows 2008 R2 Hyper-V VM to Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V, but not able to import a Windows 2008 Hyper-V VM: "The VM version is not supported"

This error occured:

"Hyper-V encountered an error during the import operation.

'VM' failed to realize.

Failed to upgrade the VM version of the virtual machine 'VM'.

The VM version is not supported"
Solution

Copy the whole VM folder to the destination

Open the ...

Unable to Receive Faxes on Windows Server 2012 R2

You may notice after installing and adding the Fax Server role on Windows Server 2012 R2 you are unable to receive faxes, but sending them is no problem.

If you keep an eye on the server while it is receiving a fax you can see that the call is answered and it attempts to receive the Fax, but then the service crashes and starts itself up again.

You may notice the following events in the ...
Read more : Unable to Receive Faxes on Windows Server 2012 R2 | Views : 1404 | Replies : 0

Using IIS ARR as a Reverse Proxy for Lync Server 2010/2013

With Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 now discontinued, we sought a suitable reverse proxy solution that works with Lync Server. (The Exchange and SharePoint Product Teams do not support IIS ARR today.) With the release of Windows Server 2008, it is now possible to add an optional component called IIS Application Request Routing (ARR) 2.5 to the Internet Information Services (IIS) role. This component enables IIS to handle reverse proxy requests, URL rewrites, and load ...
Read more : Using IIS ARR as a Reverse Proxy for Lync Server 2010/2013 | Views : 1441 | Replies : 0

How to configure an authoritative time server in Windows Server

Windows Server includes W32Time, the Time Service tool that is required by the Kerberos authentication protocol. The Windows Time service makes sure that all computers in an organization that are running the Microsoft Windows 2000 Server operating system or later versions use a common time.

To guarantee appropriate common time usage, the Windows Time service uses a hierarchical relationship that controls authority, and the Windows Time service does not allow for loops. By default, Windows-based ...
Read more : How to configure an authoritative time server in Windows Server | Views : 1281 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 363 • Total topics 367 • Total members 43