It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:10 am

News News of Windows Server 2016

Site map of Windows Server 2016 » Forum : Windows Server 2016

Windows Server 2016 Support

Hello!

I am requesting support for Windows Server 2016 Data Center.I currently can not download the Microsoft version of this app as it is only available on Windows 10.
As a workaround I am going to try to side load the app, but a Windows Server 2016 Data Center supported version would be nice.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.filebot.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5686
Web animation ...
Read more : Windows Server 2016 Support | Views : 170 | Replies : 0

Windows Server 2016: Running several instances of OpenVPN server?

Hello,

Now that I have successfully finished my endeavor of setting up OpenVPN 2.4.0 Server on Raspbian Stretch I have moved to the next target, which is actually what I started with but gave up because of networking issues on Windows. The Windows Server 2016 is a much more capable platform than a Raspberry Pi3 so I want to use the RPi3 as a temporary server until I have gotten the Windows Server 2016 box ...

How To Install And Configure WDS In Windows Server 2016

Windows Deployment Services (WDS) is a service role that allows you to deploy Windows operating systems to the PXE supported clients. You can install Windows operating systems on the PXE-enabled clients without the need of physical media. Further, it allows you to deploy Windows operating systems on multiple clients simultaneously. Thus, reducing the overall installation time. In this post, we will explain how to install and configure WDS in Windows Server 2016. You can use ...
Read more : How To Install And Configure WDS In Windows Server 2016 | Views : 399 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 363 • Total topics 367 • Total members 43